Service Internal Sales Order Show As Common Sales Order In DRP
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In DRP Workbench, Internal Sales Orders created from Oracle Spares management are shown with Order Type as Sales ORder instead of Internal Sales Order. The associated Internal Requisition is not shown in the Planner workbench.This issue occurs for some Sales Orders only.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create SR with task for this customer. Assign task
2. Create parts requirement with Ship To address type = customer
3. Create internal order for this PR. Order is created
4. Run ASCP Collections
5. Ensure Sales Orders are collected
6. Run DRP Plan
7. Verify in the DRP Planner Workbench. The order type for the sales order is shown as "Sales Order" instead of "Internal Sales Order"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms