Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Primavera Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What is the impact throughout OPPM (besides the Packager) of changing the Identifier of a category?
2. Are Alerts, Workflows or any advanced functions impacted by a change of a category's identifier?
3. Will changing a category's Identifier have any impact on its historical data? (e.g. Category with Identifier 'A' has value a of 5. The following day the Identifier is then changed from 'A' to 'B' and the value updated from 5 to 7. Will both 5 and 7 be stored in PS_CELL_HISTORY table for the category now with Identifier "B"?)
4. How is the category Identifier used by the Packager, Add-ons or in external applications?
5. Can the category Identifier be updated through the API or Web Services?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms