Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1.1, the dlyprg (Daily Purge) batch program does not delete data on ITEM_SUPPLIER_L10N_EXT when deleting items. It aborts with the following integrity constraint error when there is information on item_supplier_l10n_ext table:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a new Item, access Supplier Window
- Configure valid Supplier, go to Options, Item Country
- Then from menu, Options Fiscal Attrib
- In the next window, apply a group
- After saving all screens, table ITEM_SUPPLIER_L10N_EXT should be populated
- Now delete the item that was created. Item will be added to Purge Queue
- Manually call dlyprg proC to simulate, or use the function calling right on PL/SQL Developer, passing just the ITEM ID (KEY_VALUE) as parameter. Integrity constraint error will be received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms