Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For pre-paid invoices, non-merch cost is getting updated to 0.
You expect that the non-merchandise cost portion of invoice cost should not get altered.
The steps to recreate are:
1) Create a header only ‘Merchandise Invoice’ in REIM
2) Prepay the invoice and run posting batch in REIM
3) Ship and receive items so that a quantity discrepancy is created and is out of tolerance for invoice matching.
4) Run the ‘automatch’ batch in REIM (Note: Invoice status is now ‘Unresolved Match’ status)
5) Resolve Invoice using ‘Summary Match’ in REIM’
a. Click ‘Details’ which prompts user to detail invoice
b. Click on ‘Invoice’ number which opens ‘Invoice Maintenance Detail’ screen
c. Detail invoice and click OK
d. Note on ‘Invoice Maintenance Header’ the ‘Details attached’ box is now checked
e. Continue quantity resolution indicating that receipt is correct using action of ‘Discrepancy Write Off’
6) Open the ‘Invoice Maintenance Header’ and ‘Invoice Maintenance Detail’ screens again.
7) Note: The non-merch cost becomes zero and Extended Cost Variance on the detail page becomes equal to original non-merch cost.
8) Invoice status is changed to ‘Match’ and item details are saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms