Price Change Is Missing from Item-Location after Running New Item Location (NIL) Batch
(Doc ID 2088302.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In some instances, Price Changes go missing from Item/Location after running the New Item Location (NIL) batch. After running the New Item Location to range the new Item/Location and have the new Item/Location inherit the Future Approved Price Change defined at the Parent-Diff/Zone level, the price change is missing from previously ranged Item/Location.
Steps to Reproduce:
Example: VDATE is 11-Sep-2015. Zone 11 is the Primary Zone of Dept 101.
- Create and approve an Item Parent with three Diffs. Create and approve some Transaction Level Item as well.
Initial Price is $ 49.00.
- Range all items from #1 to some location of Zone 11.
- Run New Item Location Batch. RPM_ITEM_LOC is populated correctly and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL is populated correctly.
- Create and approve a Price Change at Parent-Diff ('100010081'/'X-T')/Zone (11) level with effective date of 14-Sep-15 with fixed price $50.00.
RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL is populated correctly.
- In RMS ranged All the items to a new location (1026 which is part of Zone 11). RPM_STAGE_ITEM_LOC is populated correctly.
- Run New Item Loc Batch.
RPM_ITEM_LOC is populated correctly; however, Price Inquiry shows that the Price Change is not correct for 14-Sep-2015 and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL is wrong.
1. The parent item has 3 DIFF TYPE, with total at least 80 tran level items underneath it (5 Diff_1, 4 Diff_2, 4 Diff_3)
2. The Zone has a lot of locations underneath it (in this case there are 300 locations in the zone)
3. When the the Parent/Item and Tran Items (80 of them) are ranged in the first time, range those items to at least 5 locations in the Zone.
4. Just create one Price Change at the Diff/Zone Level.
5. Range all items to just one new location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!