Below Tran-Level Items Are Not Populated in POS_MODS Table
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.x, while creating a below transaction level item, it is not being inserted into POS_MODS table with tran_type '2 ' when both transaction level and below transaction level items are approved together.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Item as transaction level item.
- Associate it to two locations, a store and a warehouse. Notice that it is in 'Worksheet' status.
- Create the Child item (below transaction level) now. Keep the below transaction level item (child item) in worksheet status.
- Go back to the parent (transaction level) item maintenance screen and submit/approve it.
- Check that parent item and child items are both approved now.
- Come out of the item creation process, as both items are approved.
- Verify the item status in ITEM_MASTER tables.
- Verify the POS_MODS table. There is only one record with TRAN_TYPE='1'. There is no record with TRAN_TYPE='2' corresponding to below transaction level item.
However, the following scenario is working fine:
- Consider a new item as transaction level item.
- Approve the item first.
- Now create its child item (below transaction level). Child item is created in Approved status by default when applied.
- Come out of RMS screens and verify the tables.
- Both records are present in POS_MODS table with TRAN_TYPE as 1 and 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms