Project Arbiter Is Stuck in a Pending State Causing Project Publication Jobs to Never Run Or ASAP Jobs Stuck in Pending Indefinitely. The Following Error Is Found in the P6WebAccess.html Log: "Exception Refreshing Job Master Null"
(Doc ID 2088681.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.2 1.0 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 8.2 1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The project arbiter is stuck in a pending state, and publication jobs will not run or any ASAP jobs (Apply Actuals/Copy Project/Summarization/etc.) are stuck in Pending indefinitely
The following error is visible in P6 Web Access.html:
Exception refreshing Job Master null
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Start P6 or P6SERVICES.JAR
- Enable Publication and wait for conditions to publish a project to be present
- Observe in the JOBSVC table that the arbiter remains in a pending start with no last run.
- Run Copy Project and monitor the job status
- Notice that all and any jobs are stuck in Pending
- P6WebAccess.html will contain the error above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document