Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The algorithm "CI_CFTZ_COFT" to create ME on BS and BX is not working in a scenario when there aren't any pending bills in the instance.
1. Plug in base Algorithm CI_CFTZ_COFT on customer class – FT Freeze spot
2. Ensure there is no pending Bill exists in the instance.
3. Take any bill without any ME on it. Cancel that bill.
Expected Behavior: System will generate cancellation FTs for the cancelled bill and should create a ME linking both BS and BX FTs.
Actual Behavior: System is generating cancellation FTs for the cancelled bill However it is NOT creating any ME to link both BS and BX FTs.
Base Algorithm CI_CFTZ_COFT on customer class – FT Freeze spot is supposed to perform this. Although it is configured properly, it is not working.
To make it work on pre-prod environment, performed below workaround test and it successded.
1. Ensured there is no pending Bill exists in the instance.
2. Randomly picked up an account and cancelled the invoice. Replicated the issue there.
2. Randomly picked one more account and generated a pending bill.
3. Randomly picked one more account and canceled the invoice. It worked fine.
When there aren't any pending bills in the instance , the algorithm to create ME on BS and BX is not working.
Below query from "CIPFCFTX" Cobol program is causing the issue.
SQL from cobol: SELECT DISTINCT 'X' FROM CI_FT FT1, CI_FT FT2, CI_BILL BL WHERE FT1.FT_ID = :FT-ID AND FT1.FT_TYPE_FLG IN ('AX' ,'BX') AND FT2.SIBLING_ID = FT1.SIBLING_ID AND BL.CR_NOTE_FR_BILL_ID = FT2.BILL_ID AND BL.BILL_STAT_FLG = 'P'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms