Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.11 to 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 1.11 to 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Storm Management application can automatically change from Study Mode to Real Time Mode under certain circumstances. See the "Steps to recreate" section below for additional details:
Steps to recreate:
1. Log into the Storm Management application.
2. Select the top level control zone and select "Toggle Storm Mode...".
3. When the Define Storm dialog opens, fill in the applicable information and click OK.
4. After the dialog closes, select the Toggle Study Mode button.
5. Highlight a control zone from the Zone Selection panel.
6. Change the value for the % Change field of the "Travel to Assess" column.
7. Now click the "Export Study Session" button.
8. Select Yes on the "Save Changes" dialog that opens.
9. Select Yes on the Export Study Session dialog that opens.
At this point, the "Leaving Study Mode" dialog opens with the message "Zone 'xyz' is no longer in storm mode. Switching to real-time mode."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms