Step Description Disappears When Clicking On the 'Modify' Button.
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.3 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 8.3]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 8.4 to 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : P6 Project Management client.
When adding Steps to Activity the Steps Descriptions are not saving.
When adding Steps to Activity and you select another Activity the original Step Description should be saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Highlight any Activity and select the Step tab.
2) From the Step Name pane, click Add. Enter the name of the Step (DO NOT PRESS ENTER).
3) From the Step Description pane, click Modify to open the Step explanation dialog.
4) Enter the text to explain the Step and click OK.
5) The text you entered is displayed in the Step Description pane.
6) Highlight any other Activity and then select the initial Activity again. The step description is no longer displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms