Regular Price Change During Clearance Is Updating RMS Incorrectly
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.3 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a regular price change is executed for an item and location that is already on clearance:
* RMS is updated in such a way that the item is no longer on clearance and reflects the new regular price for current unit retail
* The UNIT_RETAIL and CLEAR_IND columns are incorrect in the RMS ITEM_LOC table
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an item in RMS and range it to a location in one of the Zones in Primary Zone Group.
2. Approve a future clearance price change for the item and zone.
3. Move forward the vdate and execute the clearance to make it effective.
4. Notice that RMS ITEM_LOC is reflecting the clearance retail and Clearance Indicator.
5. Approve a future regular price change for the same item and zone.
6. Notice that clear_retail in rpm future retail table is not showing clearance price for Regular price change effective date.
7. Move the vdate forward and execute the regular price change.
8. Notice that RMS ITEM_LOC is reflecting the new regular price in UNIT_RETAIL and REGULAR_RETAIL and CLEAR_IND is set to 'Y'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms