How To Identify The ID Number Used For User Defined Number Fields
(Doc ID 2089410.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What are the tables used to identify the IDs associated with the List of Values (LoV) for User Defined Number fields?
- Create a User Defined Number field with 15 selectable values via the Console.
- Console > System Configuration > Field Labels
- Select a folder from the left pane that includes User Defined Numbers (For example: PRODUCTS > Product Information)
- Scroll down and click on the User Defined Number to be used in the right pane
- Update the lower section as required
- Use the Selectable section to add LoVs
These values have corresponding ID numbers associated with them.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!