Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 03-July-2017
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Exchange rate is getting rounded to 3 decimals while creating invoice in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an Order with order currency other than primary currency and exchange rate has decimal digits more than 3.
2. Approve the order and ship it.
3. Login to Invoice Matching screen. Navigate to new invoice creation screen.
4. Enter the Supplier and Order# created in the step#1.
a. Notice the exchange rate populated on the screen. Its rounded to 3 decimals digits.
5. Continue with the creation of invoice by filling the details.
6. Save the document.
a. Notice the Exchange rate value in IM_DOC_HEAD table. Its rounded to 3 decimal digits.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms