Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The unit cost of items from the complex deal document in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) is not the same as the unit cost from the RMS system (DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a complex deal in RMS with 4 items with invoice processing='AA' (auto approval).
- Run Vendinvc batch in RMS.
- Check whether the stage tables are populated or not.
- Run Complex Deal Upload batch in ReIM.
- Check the IM_DOC_HEAD table.
- Log in to ReIM.
- Open the CNRC/DMC in view mode.
- Click on details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms