Coupon Information Is Not Extracted to ORPOS When Using Resend to Store Functionality in ORMS
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Coupon information is not extracted to Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) when using resend to store functionality in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (ORMS).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Control -> POS Configuration -> Resend to Store(s).
- On the Resend to Store(s) [posrsnd] screen, choose POS Configuration as 'Coupon'.
- Add required hierarchy data and press ok.
- Run batch job batch_orpos_extract.ksh.
- Note that coupon information is missing in PricingExtractCoupon file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms