ZRG2131F - Reports 'ORA-20000: VERMUTPCK007 ORA-06512 At "OZG_OWNER,VER_MUTATIE-PCK'.
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Policy Administration - Version 10.14.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 10.14.2.3 version, Usage (Policy)
Several issues in Adjudicate Policie and Relation (ZRG2131F):
1. When using the context menu to see the Modify Policy screen showing the policy at hand, only an empty screen is presented. The policy is not displayed.
2. The adjudication option Revert results in a technical error on the status bar in case the policy at hand was a new and never finalized policy.
3. The online help suggests that this Revert option will delete the entire policy in case the policy at hand was a new and never finalized policy: this would not be logical. A Lapsed status is expected. But with the issue 2 above the actual implementation could not be verified.
FRM-20000: ORA-20000: VERMUTPCK007 ORA-06512 at "OZG_OWNER,VER_MUTATIE-PCK', line 16049
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. See Attachment
The issue has the following business impact:
1. The User has to copy the policy number and query the number manually in Modify Policy. Not practical.
2. This is the largest issue: this functionality can now not be used.
3. OHI Online Help suggests unwanted and unexpected functionality.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms