Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click Cancel button on the Store Day Summary window, ReSA rather opens the Transaction Maintenance window. Then when you click the Cancel button on the Transaction Maintenance window, the following errors are thrown.
1. On Transaction Maintenance window:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Store day audit -> search by store number
2. Select the store which has outstanding errors and in status re-totaling/auditing required
3. Go to Actions - > store day summery -> edit
4. Select any error record and go to Actions -> fix error
5. Transaction Maintenance tab opens
6. Click Cancel button and notice that additional store day summery tab gets opened up
7. Try to click the x mark on store date summery and it creates Transaction Maintenance and also when you try to click on store day summer you notice the error Java exception and cannot close any tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms