Retail Assortment Planning: Sales Curve Label Change Not Reflected in Buy Plan Workbook
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Assortment Planning - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Curve Labels which are already entered show as a picklist value in the Buy Plan workbook. However, after changing the Sales Curve label for an existing curve, the new label is not displayed as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Build a Life Cycle Curves Task Workbook.
- Define Curve Labels.
- Define Curve Profile.
- Go to Buying Plan Task. The sales curve labels just entered show correctly as a picklist value in Buy Plan.
- Now go to Life Cycle Curves: Set Curves Profile UI.
- Change Sales Curve Label for an existing curve.
- Go back to Buy Plan.
- The old label is still shown, and the new label is not displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms