Class ID Is Not Mapped in ItemClassificationMod File
(Doc ID 2091092.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Multi Buy Promotions created with Price Event Item List upload Classification ID is not mapped in ItemClassificationMod File.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a .csv file consisting of 4 transactional level items
2. Upload the .csv file using Price Event Item List
3. Set the Promotion scheme :
Buy list : Amount : 5000 SAR
Apply reward to : All Buy List
Reward list : Percent off : 60
4. Approve the promotion.
5. Run RPMtoRPOSPublish and Export batches.
6. Generate XML files and Item classification mod file.
7. Data (promotion records) are captured perfectly in PricingExtract xml file but the class id mapping is not happening in ItemClassificationMod file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document