Exchange Transaction: Price of a Non-Receipted Return Item is Resetting to Zero When the Transaction is Suspended and Retrieved
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), for an Exchange Transaction including a non-receipted return item which was suspended and retrieved, the price of the item is becoming zero.
Steps to Reproduce with an Example:
1. Log in to ORPOS -> Select Return(F2) -> No Receipt (F3).
2. Scan an item (Ex: 4851, whose price is 174.99).
3. Enter the Return Reason Code and Item retrieved to Sell Item screen.
4. Scan another item whose price is less than the above retrieved item (Ex: 1234, whose price is 10.00).
5. Now Suspend the transaction. Transaction is suspended successfully.
6. Now Retrieve the above suspended transaction.
7. Items in the transaction are retrieved to the Sell Item screen. Observe that the price of the Non-Receipted Return Item is '0'.
8. Complete the tender and observe that the receipt prints with zero price.
This functionality works correctly in all cases for a Return with Receipt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms