Approval Transaction Logs do not Show Records Done by a User With a Different Language
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, CI - Customer Information
Approval Transactions logs do not show records that are done from a user where the language used is different than the current user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User 1 has language English, User 2 has language French.
2. User 1 submits a transaction, User 2 approves it.
3. User 1 can see the Initial and Pending entries but cannot see the Approved log entry in Main Menu > Approval Workflow > Logs.
4. User 2 can see the Approved entry but cannot see the Initial and Pending entries in Main Menu > Approval Workflow > Logs.
5. If User 2 changes language to English, then both users can see all entries in Logs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms