Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, a Deal Threshold's Total indicator is incorrectly set to N when deal threshold value type is Percent.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create BBR/OI deal through deal upload process
- Attach 2 different components to it - With deal threshold value type Percent
- Create Deal Component 1 with two thresholds
- Create Deal Component 2 with one threshold
- Note that DEAL_THRESHOLD.TOTAL_IND is updated as null for the deal component 1, but for the deal component 2 it is updated as N, which is wrong
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms