Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Day Summary tab does not close and throws the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Under Tasks Window, click on Store Day Audit and select any store with errors.
- Click on actions and open store day summary screen.
- Under actions choose fix error.
- After transaction maintenance screen opens, click back on Store Day Summary screen.
- Attempt to close transaction maintenance screen by clicking on X and note that screen does not close.
- Press Cancel on the transaction maintenance screen.
- Note that transaction maintenance screen closes now, but another store day summary screen opens.
- Close both store day summary screen by pressing cancel.
- Note that screen throws "java.lang.NullPointerException" at this point.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms