Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to login to Mobile Point of Service (MPOS) on the Ipod after killing the previous instance in the middle of a transaction , the following error occurs.
old transaction: transactionNotFound OverridableInsufficientPermission.
Contact your system administrator"
Steps to Reproduce :
User A is assigned to a role that does not have the permission to the Cancel Transaction feature.
1. MPOS is up and running on IPOD and login as user A.
2. User is on Home screen >> Tap POS.
3. Add an item to the basket .
4. Now kill the application(press the home button twice and sled the mpos app up).
5. Restart the MPOS application.
6. Select F3 POS and login as user A.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms