Return Transaction Does Not Get Retrieved In Second Attempt On MPOS
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Mobile Point of Service (RMPOS) , return transaction does not get retrieved in second attempt in the same session.
Steps to Reproduce :
Pre-requisite: Perform a sale transaction
1. Login to MPOS with valid user credentials.
2. Tap on New Transaction from Tray Options.
3. Tap on Actions drop down box > Press Return
4. Enter the Receipt Info > Click Search
5. Transaction is retrieved > Click Continue
6. Select the Reason Code on the Return Item Info Dialog > Click Apply
7. Returnable item is added to basket page > Remove the item from the basket
Again , perform step 4-5 and observe the result .
On trying to retrieve the transaction for the second time in the same session , an error dialog pops up that says
"The retrieved return is invalid. There are no quantities left to be returned".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms