Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
QA/VA is not getting applied to a purchase order (PO) appointment having 12 digits.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item in RWMS.
2. Create a PO with 12 digits.
3. Update vendor with 100% QA/VA.
4. Change system parameter to No (appt_bulk_def = N).
5. Schedule appointment and assign PO and QA/VA (Perform QA=Y, Perform VA=Y, Labeled Receiving=Y).
6. Print labels to receiving containers.
7. Use handheld device to receive containers [Receiving Door (RD01), Processing Stage (RECSTAGE)].
8. Query receipt_to_upload_his table to check if WIP CODE QC was applied to containers received.
9. Note that QC was not applied to TO_DISPOSITION column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms