T2T Source Table Shows No Record Found for Multiple Entities Definition
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.1 to 8.0.1 [Release 8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 8.0.1 version
Unable to see Source Table after saving T2T definition.
No Record Found
1. Created T2T definition with more than one entities.
2. One of the source source entities is in the Infodom model, and any other one is not.
3. Choose the source entities in such a way, that last listed source entity in the source-target mapping screen is not in the Infodom model.
4. Map any of the columns, and save the mapping.
5. Re-open the mapping screen and check.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms