Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.12 version, Procurement
When the RCV_COST_ADJ_TYPE is set as 'S' in SYSTEM_OPTIONS table, WAC becomes negative after performing a RCA.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.RCV_COST_ADJ_TYPE = 'F'.
2. Create an Order for 2 items and Ship and Receive it.
3. Make sure you receive at a different Unit Cost. For e.g. say Original Cost is 617.19 but receive it at 617190, so WAC will be Recalculated.
4. Do some inventory adjustment for any one item, say for e.g. reduce inventory from 716 to 358.
5. Do a RCA for the above order, and change the cost back from 617190 to 617.19. Notice that WAC is negative.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms