Last updated on MAY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.3.1 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : CCB 2.3.1 version,
A collection process is created for the account with Collection Amount Base Date equal to the Bill Date.
A collection process is created for the account with Collection Amount Base Date is NOT equal to the Bill Date.
1. Setup an account with two SAs.
2. Note the Days Till Bill Due and LPC Review Grace Days of the account’s the customer class (e.g. 21 and 6, respectively).
3. Note the criteria Days in collection class control (e.g. 27).
4. Add an adjustment for SA 1 and bill the account. Bill is only linked to the adjustment FT.
5. A few months later, bill the account and ensure that bill segments are generated for each SA.
6. Complete the bill. This bill is linked to the bill segment FTs.
The bill’s Due Date will be set to Bill Date + Days Till Bill Due from the customer class (e.g. If Bill Date = 2/3/2015,Bill DueDate = 2/24/2015)
7. After completing the bill, the account’s Next Credit Review Date will be set to the bill’s Due Date + LPC Grace Days from the customer class (e.g. Next Credit Review Date = 3/2/2015).
8. Assume current date is equal to the account’s Next Credit Review Date.
9. Run batch ADM
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms