Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAIMPTLOGTDUP_UPD batch is run after storeday has been deleted to update TDUP file and delete transactions. It is not supported for franchisee stores.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up a Franchise store
2. Run SAIMPTLOGI batch and load RTLOG file for the store and a particular business day
3. Verify the TDUP file generated
4. Run SAIMPTLOGFIN, SATOTALS and SARULES batch
5. Log in to Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) screen and delete the storeday
6. Run the SAIMPTLOGTDUP_UPD batch
7. Notice that the TDUP file is not updated and the transactions have not been deleted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms