SAIMPTLOGTDUP_UPD Batch is Not Supported for Franchisee Stores
(Doc ID 2092953.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAIMPTLOGTDUP_UPD batch is run after storeday has been deleted to update TDUP file and delete transactions. It is not supported for franchisee stores.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up a Franchise store
2. Run SAIMPTLOGI batch and load RTLOG file for the store and a particular business day
3. Verify the TDUP file generated
4. Run SAIMPTLOGFIN, SATOTALS and SARULES batch
5. Log in to Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) screen and delete the storeday
6. Run the SAIMPTLOGTDUP_UPD batch
7. Notice that the TDUP file is not updated and the transactions have not been deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document