Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Available Receipt Quantity was shown incorrectly in Summary Matching screen when the same item from another invoice / receipt was already matched.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order with 2 items, each going to 2 locations.
- Receive in full for one location.
- Create a 1 line invoice to match exactly to one of the receipt lines.
- Go to summary match and detail match the invoice and receipt line.
- See that available merch cost is correct.
- Create a second invoice for the other location for the matched item, but with a cost discrepancy.
- Backdate so that automatch will pick it up.
- Check summary match and see that the receipt total is still correct.
- Run automatch.
- Search for the order in summary match again.
- In the receipts unmatched section, the available qty is correct, but the available cost appears as if the whole shipment is unmatched.
This screen seems to ignore partially matched records if:
- the item appears on an invoice for that PO without checking the location,
- the invoice is unresolved match or multi-unresolved match,
- the item is not matched,
- and the item is not cost matched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms