“Error Retrieving Language For Store %s1.” Error in Itemloc Form for Certain Scenarios
(Doc ID 2093208.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Item Location (itemloc) form, the following error message is encountered when trying to update an item's location status under certain circumstances.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new item with transaction level = 2.
- Create parent and multiple tran level children without ranging to any stores (we use diffs; should not matter; say items ‘X’, ‘Y’, ‘Z’)
- Range the parent level item to many stores (say 3 of them, stores 1000, 2000, and 3000 or use a location list for stores) with “Apply additions and modifications to all items below the current item down to the transaction level” unchecked. We want to range the style but not the tran level items in this step.
- Navigate to the first transaction level item, ‘X’ in this example. Assign one of the locations to it, store ‘1000’.
- Navigate to the second transaction level item, ‘Y’ in this example. Assign the same location as above, plus one more to it, such as store ‘1000’ and ‘2000’.
- Navigate to the third transaction level item, ‘Z’ in this example. Assign store ‘1000’ to this one.
- Submit/approve the item; there should be no issues.
- Edit the parent level item created above. Navigate to the Item Location (itemloc) form.
- Make sure the checkbox “Apply additions and modifications to all items below the current item down to the transaction level.” is checked.
- Select the store that was ranged to all the tran level items (store ‘1000’ in this example). Change the status from “Active” to “Inactive” and click “Apply”. No error is presented.
- Select the store that was ranged to tran level item ‘Y’ only (store ‘2000’ in this example). Change the status from “Active” to “Inactive” and click “Apply”. The error “Error retrieving language for store %s1” is presented.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document