Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 13.4.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Central Office Transaction Tracker display 'Picked Up' Items of a Special Order as 'Canceled'.
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-requisite: Apply fixes for the two bugs <Bug 18846332>, <Bug 19265587>
1. Log in to POS >> Special Order >> New >> Link customer >> Click Next at Customer info >> Sell Item screen appears.
2. Scan item1: 1234
3. Scan item2: 1234
4. Scan item3: 1234
5. Scan item4: 1234
6. Scan item5: 1234
7. Delete item1 and item3.
8. Select Item5 >> "F4 Item" >> "F3 Quantity" and change its quantity to 2.
9. "F6 Tender", and complete the transaction with minimum amount to be paid (Transaction-1).
10. "F5 Transaction >> "F9 More" >> "F4 Orders" >> "F2 Modify".
11. Click "F4 Pickup" as the order option. Enter the order number for (Transaction-1) >> Select Item:2 and Item:4. Press "F4 Pickup".
12. "F2 Tender" >> and complete the transaction (Transaction-2).
13. "F3 Orders" >> "F4 Pickup" >> Scan the order number >> Select Item5 >> Press "F5 Canceled".
14. Refund the amount and complete the transaction (Transaction-3).
15. On the Central Office Transaction Tracker, search for the Transaction-1 and notice that all the items are shown as Canceled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms