Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Value for Relationships.Current Status is not exported to aXML, CSV, Excel when subclass specific lifecycle phase is used.
This happens with standard Export and ACS Export.
Value for Relationships.Current Status to be exported to aXML, CSV, Excel even when subclass specific lifecycle phase is used
What is Working
Value for Relationships.Current Status is exported to aXML, CSV, Excel when class level lifecycle phase is used
1. Log in to Java Client.
2. Open the Part subclass, create a new Lifecycle Phase newLCP.
3. Log in to Web Client.
4. Create a part P0001.
5. Create a change order C0001 against the part, and set the Lifecycle Phase to newLCP.
6. Release the change order C0001.
7. Create another part P0002, add the part P0001 to its Relationship tab.
8. Click Actions > Export to export the Relationship tab to EXCEL/CSV/AXML file.
9. Check the Current Status in the exported file. See it shows as blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms