Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 1.11]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 1.11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expanding and collapsing an aggregate switch sheet step can cause the following StackOverFlowError:
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a planned switch sheet and confirm that recording is On.
2. Select a device in the Viewer where an aggregate action can be recorded and open the Control Tool.
3. Select an aggregate action such as Open & Tag. The aggregate action should be recorded to the Steps table.
4. Insert a blank step after the aggregate.
5. Shrink the width of the Operation column forcing word wrapping to occur in that column.
6. Expand/collapse the aggregate several times and a StackOverFlowError is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms