Expanding and Collapsing an Aggregate Step in a Switch Sheet Causes a StackOverFlowError
(Doc ID 2093792.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.11]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 1.11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expanding and collapsing an aggregate switch sheet step can cause the following StackOverFlowError:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.StackOverflowError
at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.isRowSelected(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JTree.isRowSelected(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$NodeDimensionsHandler.getNodeDimensions(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.tree.AbstractLayoutCache.getNodeDimensions(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache$TreeStateNode.updatePreferredSize(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache.updateNodeSizes(Unknown Source)
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a planned switch sheet and confirm that recording is On.
2. Select a device in the Viewer where an aggregate action can be recorded and open the Control Tool.
3. Select an aggregate action such as Open & Tag. The aggregate action should be recorded to the Steps table.
4. Insert a blank step after the aggregate.
5. Shrink the width of the Operation column forcing word wrapping to occur in that column.
6. Expand/collapse the aggregate several times and a StackOverFlowError is thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document