Cancelling a Received Allocation Is Making the Whole Allocated_Qty as Cancelled
(Doc ID 2093893.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelling a Received Allocation is making the whole Allocated_Qty as Cancelled.
1. Create a PO and it's allocation for full PO Qty.
2. Receive some items of PO.
3. Ship and Receive these item using allocation, too.
4. Cancel the PO using ORDHEAD -> Options -> Cancel_All_Items
5. Cancel the allocation, too, when it is asking to cancel it.
6. Check the Qty_Cancelled in Alloc_Details table.
Even for those Allocations which are received, we can see the Qty_Cancelled which is Qty_Allocated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document