Policy Template Is Not Applied Correctly on the First Attempt in the Policies Screen
(Doc ID 2094017.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 14.1.1, the Policy Template is not applied correctly on the first attempt in the Policies screen. This occurs in the Edit screen for Policies and not if selected on the main screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre requisite: Policy Template must be created
1. Log in to Allocation.
2. Click on Create Standard Allocation.
3. Enter PO and click on Search.
4. Select the style and click on Create Worksheet.
5. Select the style color and click on Create Allocation.
6. Enter a Release Date, uncheck Enforce Supply Chain, select Locations.
7. Click on Edit in Rules section.
8. Select a Policy Template.
9. Click OK on the warning 'Rule will be overridden by the Template Rule. Do you want to proceed?'
10. Screen refreshes automatically and template is not applied yet. Observe the rules section parameters remain unchanged.
11. Exit the screen and return to it. Select the policy again.
12. The template is now applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document