Cannot Get DiscussionConstants.ATT_COVER_PAGE_RELATED_TO in Synchronous Event PX
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating Task and from Collaboration Tab, create a new Discussion which have event PX set.
Cannot get the result by DiscussionConstants.ATT_COVER_PAGE_RELATED_TO when running this event PX as synchronous mode.
Can get the result by DiscussionConstants.ATT_COVER_PAGE_RELATED_TO when running event PX as synchronous mode.
- Create Java PX to get value for DiscussionConstants.ATT_COVER_PAGE_RELATED_TO
- Deploy Java PX
- Set Event.
Use Event Type : Create Object and Object Type: Discussion for Event.
Use Execution Mode : Synchronous for Event Subscriber.
- Login to Java Client in admin user
- Enable the below attribute for Discussion tab on Class : discussions.
Last Reply Date
- Create a new Task from Web Client
- Go to Collaboration tab of that Task
- Press Add button
- Press Create to Add button and create a new discussion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms