Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 13.1.6 version, Inventory Movement,
Wholesale orders are displaying incorrect shipments when using the View Shipment option. It should display only those shipments which part of the particular Wholesale Order.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Wholesale order, Approve it.
2. Make sure transfer is created. The EXT_REF_NO column is populated with WF order number.
3. Have another transfer with type as (Manual Requisition) MR and make sure that EXT_REF_NO column is also having the same WF order number.
4. There are corresponding shipment records to these 2 transfers.
5. Open the particular Wholesale Order and view its corresponding shipments using View shipment option and notice that both shipments are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms