Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When attempting to run ReIM Posting batch, the batch aborts with the following error
Steps to replicate:
1. Create an Merchandise invoice for a purchase order.
2. Enter required details, including the tax.
3. Re-open tax window, change tax value, and keep this window open.
4. Click Ok on the invoice screen (Parent window), after that click Ok for tax pop up window. Note that header level invoice is created without tax amount. Check in IM_DOC_HEAD table.
5. Run automatch, then posting, note it will fail with mentioned error.
6. Opening the invoice from ReIM again, note that Total Cost Inc Tax is calculated wrongly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms