Error 'Rows Not Added - Reason Node (1000 , 600005) Does Not Exist in the Cache' When Attempting to Copy Between Affected Items in Java Client
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Item & BOM
When attempting to copy between Affected Items in Java Client, the following error occurs.
"Error - Rows Not Added - Reason Node (1000 , 600005) does not exist in the cache."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Change Order 'Test-ECO'
2. In affected Items add 2 items - XX-06172 and XX-06173
3. Click on XX-06172
4. Right click and copy 2-3 items from the redline BOM of XX-06172
5. Now click on XX-06173 and try to paste on the redline BOM of it
6. Error 'Node (10000, 600005) does not exist in cache'
7. Works fine in Web Client
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms