Late Posting Receipt Does Not Generate A Tran_Code 70
(Doc ID 2094716.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Late posting transfer receipts, after a Unit and Dollar count has posted to the stock ledger, and using the STAKE_SKU_LOC.snapshot_unit_cost does not create a tran_code 70 if the current Weighted Average Cost (WAC) is different than the STAKE_SKU_LOC.snapshot_unit_cost.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a unit/dollar stock count for a location with an open (unreceived transfer)
2. Execute the stock count and post the differences to the stock ledger
3. Post a receipt against an item in the open transfer (that changes the WAC)
4. Over receive the transfer for the location
5. Note that a 44 and two 22’s are created. The positive 22 uses the current WAC and has a program name of STOCK_ORDER_RCV_SQL.TRANDATA_OVERAGE, the negative 22 uses the stake_sku_loc.snapshot_unit_cost
6. Note that while the units are now correct there remains a residual cost difference in the dept, class, subclass for that item. See example below:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document