Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a program and attempting to link projects, if a Create Program Error appears, the Available Projects filter doesn't repopulate with the projects from the attempt to reselect.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin)
2. Navigate to Programs > Create a New Program
3. Fill in Project Name, Program Manager, Description, and select one or more projects from Available Projects and move it to the Associated Projects window
4. Click Create
5. Receive error "Create Program Error. Please correct the errors shown below and try again. Chosen Program Manager can not access all the projects in this program. Please choose another Program Manager."
6. When attempting to select the new Program Manager, the projects are not present in the Available Projects list
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms