Changing a Clue in Trouble Info Results in Two Event Log Entries
(Doc ID 2094748.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After using the "Edit Clues" panel in Trouble Info to change a clue, two entries appear in the Event Log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a call (via Call Entry) with clues Pole Broken.
2. In Web Workspace, Trouble Info. Select Edit Clues and change the "Pole Broken" clue to "Cut Cable"
3. Opened the Event Log and observe three lines: the PSO status line, plus two lines for Clues update from PBrk-Out to Cut-Out
4. In Trouble Info, select Edit Clues and change the "Cut Cable" clue trouble to "Pole Leaning". Apply the change.
5. Change "Pole Leaning" to "Tree Limb". Save the change.
5. Reopen the Event Log. Observer that there are now four more lines: the three from earlier and and two lines for both of the last two clue changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!