Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to change the end date of a component if one of the components is in 'complete' status. The following error is thrown:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM).
- Navigate to Promotions -> Create Promotion.
- Create a promotion with start date as vdate and end date as vdate+20.
- Add two promotion components - Component1 and Component2. Component1 has 3 component details with following start and end dates:
Detail 1: start_date=vdate and end_date=vdate+20
Detail 2: Both start_date and end_date= vdate
Detail 3: start_date=vdate and end_date=vdate+8
- Change the vdate to vdate+1.
- Run Price Event Execution (PEE) batches. For Component1, Detail2 is in 'completed' status now.
- Cancel the Detail 1.
- Advance the vdate to vdate+2. Again run PEE batches.
- In Component1, create Detail 4 for same item-loc combination as the cancelled Detail 1. Set start_date as vdate and end_date as vdate+3. Try to approve the detail.
- Note that “Promotion component detail end date cannot be earlier than today plus price change processing days.” error is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms