Unable to Change the End Date of a Component If One of the Components Is in 'Complete' Status
(Doc ID 2094906.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to change the end date of a component if one of the components is in 'complete' status. The following error is thrown:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM).
- Navigate to Promotions -> Create Promotion.
- Create a promotion with start date as vdate and end date as vdate+20.
- Add two promotion components - Component1 and Component2. Component1 has 3 component details with following start and end dates:
Detail 1: start_date=vdate and end_date=vdate+20
Detail 2: Both start_date and end_date= vdate
Detail 3: start_date=vdate and end_date=vdate+8
- Change the vdate to vdate+1.
- Run Price Event Execution (PEE) batches. For Component1, Detail2 is in 'completed' status now.
- Cancel the Detail 1.
- Advance the vdate to vdate+2. Again run PEE batches.
- In Component1, create Detail 4 for same item-loc combination as the cancelled Detail 1. Set start_date as vdate and end_date as vdate+3. Try to approve the detail.
- Note that “Promotion component detail end date cannot be earlier than today plus price change processing days.” error is thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document