Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P6 Team Member, An error occurs when users try to submit a Timesheet: 'An error has occurred. Please Contact your System Administrator'.
This error occurs when the Activity was manually added to the Timesheet.
Steps to replicate Error:
1. Log-in to Team Member Timesheets.
2. Open a Timesheet in 'Manually Add Activities' mode.
3. Select Task to add to Timesheet (do not save at that point).
4. Enter hours against the Activity.
5. Save or Submit the Timesheet.
Mar 02, 2016 3:22:17 PM com.oracle.pgbu.rest.resources.timesheet.TimesheetResource handleException
SEVERE: Failed saving timesheet for userId-currentuser,timesheetRO-com.oracle.pgbu.rest.resources.timesheet.TimesheetRO@7fbc9333
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms