Vendor Funded Deals Are Removed from the Component When Adding New Items to a Promotion
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.8, when maintaining a Vendor Funded Promotion (VFP) in worksheet or submitted status, we observe the funding details are missing from the user interface (UI).
We expect the deal details to be seen unless specifically deleted by the end-user.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Maintain Promotion.
2. Search for existing promotion with VFP deal in worksheet status or submitted status (can also create a new one).
3. Enter in edit mode for the promotion component.
4. Open Funding section. See that a deal record is presented (or add one if there is no record).
5. Open Promotion Component Detail Creation. Select one item: enter an item in Item field.
6. Click Select to add the item and save.
7. Observe that the Funding section is greyed out or is deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms