Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
SAEXPRDW is sending incorrect Retail Type if there exists a promotional event followed by clearance event from very next day when previous promotional event ends.
Steps To Recreate:
1. 15-Jul-15 Create Promotion for Item starting from 21-Jul-15 and ending on 22-Jul-2015.
2. 15-Jul-15 Approve the Promotion.
3. 21-Jul-15 Create Clearance effective from next day when Previous Promotion has ended, i.e. 23-Jul-2015.
4. 23-Jul-15 Approve the Clearance.
5. 23-Jul-15 Sale for the item.
6. 23-Jul-15 Sales Exported to RMS (SAEXPRMS).
7. 24-Jul-15 Sales Exported to RDW (SAEXPRDW).
8. Observe that the RETAIL_TYPE being passed is Regular Sales instead of Clearance in the files generated by saexprdw batch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms