Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.4.5, when scanning a large number of serialized items, the POS client hangs and the following error shows:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Check that POS is integrated with SIM.
- On sell item screen start scanning serialized items one by one.
- After scanning around 105 serials, POS shows an error: unexpected exception occurred.
- Check logs to see error: "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"
* Note that the number of scanned serialized items differs from environment to environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms