Incorrect New Retail Was Suggested For Secondary Zones When Their Currency Was Different From Primary Zone Currency
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a price change for an item associated with Area differential price strategy at the primary zone with secondary zones having different currencies than the primary zone, the retail price is being incorrectly calculated in RPM for the secondary zones.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to Retail Price Management (RPM) Retail Price Management.
2. Navigate to Zone structures -> Create Zone Group and create a zone group with three zones having three different currencies.
3. Navigate to Pricing Strategy -> Create Pricing Strategy and create an area differential strategy for all the zones created in step 2 and area differential as price equal.
4. Create one new item for the department and validate the Retail by zone values for the correct exchange rate conversions.
5. Navigate to Price Changes -> Create Price Change and create a price change for the item at zone level that has been associated as primary zone in step 3
6. Navigate to Price Changes -> Maintain Price Change and search for price changes for the item.
Notice that the retails for the secondary zones price changes are incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms